Monday, August 15, 2011

Stamp club projects for October 2011


How organised an I? These are the projects that we will do at the october stamp club. You will be able to view them at the next visit in September. 



I just love the new in colours for 2011-2012 and the new paper is just delightful! 
  
I have had fun making the flowers using my Big Shot


Ahh! Chocolate who does not like chocolate? 
I thought I would experiment with a cover for a bar of chocolate.
  Chocolate is always nice to give as a thank you or just for a gift!  
With Christmas just around the corner what a great little gift!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! All samples have been created by Pauline Barrington. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!